Southern Maryland Horse Association

Last post 06-21-2006 10:53 PM by flyingchange. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Topic Next Topic
  • 06-21-2006 10:53 PM

Southern Maryland Horse Association

Anyone going? I'm planning on taking Meaga just to get him out (he still gets nervous in new areas). My trainer is bring her 2 y/o colt (stallion prospect) and he is going to be shown on Saturday, in the in-hand classes, so that is when I'll be there. Not sure if I will show or not, but I just want to get him out lol. I have to get up at the crack of dawn to get to the barn in time, but hey, it may be worth it Smile
  • 06-21-2006 11:53 PM In reply to

Re: Southern Maryland Horse Association

I won't be there, I have a show on Sunday too but in Southern Maryland. A very good friend of mine will be at the show at Exalt. It seems like everyone is showing this weekend!

Good Luck!

laissez faire, laissez aller, laissez passer, et laissez les bon temps roulez toute la nuit!
    www.phyxiusphotos.com Christina Dale Equine Photography
  • 06-23-2006 10:59 AM In reply to

Is that this weekend? I would love to go back over there but I'm just not sure that it would be possible. Gotta figure out a way...
  • 06-23-2006 11:02 AM In reply to

yup. But we may not even go, because it is suppose to rain all day Frown
  • 06-23-2006 11:07 PM In reply to

Are you guys (GVF) coming to our PVDA chapter's Dressage/Breed Show July 16th? Close date is July 7th and all entries go to Chris Jennings. I think you all have her contact info, if not it's on the PVDA calendar , her Bentwood Farms site, or our Chapter site.

laissez faire, laissez aller, laissez passer, et laissez les bon temps roulez toute la nuit!
  • 06-24-2006 12:03 AM In reply to

Ahh didn't even know about it. None of us are signed up with PVDA this year, so I am not sure if we will be going or not. I also think there is an inspection going on that same weekend or something, but I will def. bring it up to my trainer and see if she wants to go. May even be able to ride Meaga in a test Smile

ETA - Hey, didn't even realize this before, but the show grounds isn't far from us at all. We may be able to drop by, but I will def. talk to my trainer about it
  • 06-24-2006 1:57 PM In reply to

That would be cool Smile Yeah, it's not a PVDA show, it's a chapter show so it's A)cheaper and B)open to everyone. Smile

• 06-25-2006 11:54 AM In reply to

It's flooding down here...no shows today!

• 06-25-2006 4:15 PM In reply to

ohh!! I see now! Yea, we may try to go done. But we also have a mare that is due, VERY soon, and who knows how long she will hold on to it (it is actually the mare Chris gave my trainer).

haha same here. We lived in the barn waiting for the mare lol.
  • 06-26-2006 9:53 AM In reply to

Thanks for the info on the PVDA show that might be a fun place to take the 3 y.o.
    Did SMHA get cancelled? If so will it be rescheduled?
    I couldn't beleive how much rain we got. I left the wheelbarrow out Saturday night as I wanted the rain to rinse it off what I didn't excpect was to find it full of water Sunday morning.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Featured Offers
  • Save 10% on the Best Selection of Books and DVDs Online at HorseBooksEtc.com.
  • Receive $5 off your next purchase of Safe-Guard Power-Dose
  • 100% All Natural Wunder Hoof is a Quick, Easy and Affordable way to a Strong Healthy Hoof; Build Thicker Walls & Improve Hoof Condition.
  • Keeping your horse's hindgut healthy can be a challenge, learn about Proviable-EQ a new product from the Makers of Cosequin.
  • Steadfast Equine - a uniquely different joint supplement. Visit www.arenus.com to see the benefits of a more complete joint health supplement plan.