Annapolis Update

Last post 03-15-2012 8:55 PM by amberp11703. 15 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Topic Next Topic
  • 03-15-2012 8:55 PM In reply to

Re: Annapolis Update

Jayne-Admin:

amberp11703:
    I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.

Which browser do you use?  I find Firefox to be the most stable with this forum software, even on my Mac.  It's a free download too, so it might be something to think about if you don't already use it.

Actually I have Firefox on my desktop I just always use Internet Explorer.  I guess I will use Firefox when I get on here and see how that works.  Thanks :)

I ride high in the saddle, always saddle my own horse
    still I'm every inch a lady from the outside to the core
    I take the trail less traveled `cause I know where it leads
    I live my life by the cowgirl creed

As for me and my horse, we will ride for the Lord!

Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2
Featured Offers
  • Save 10% on the Best Selection of Books and DVDs Online at HorseBooksEtc.com.
  • Receive $5 off your next purchase of Safe-Guard Power-Dose
  • 100% All Natural Wunder Hoof is a Quick, Easy and Affordable way to a Strong Healthy Hoof; Build Thicker Walls & Improve Hoof Condition.
  • Keeping your horse's hindgut healthy can be a challenge, learn about Proviable-EQ a new product from the Makers of Cosequin.
  • Steadfast Equine - a uniquely different joint supplement. Visit www.arenus.com to see the benefits of a more complete joint health supplement plan.