View Sizes View Details
  • Aperture Value: F2.7
  • Date/Time Original: 12/27/2011 3:23:40 PM
  • Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
  • Flash: Flash did not fire, auto
  • Focal Length: 6.0 mm
  • Model: Canon PowerShot S2 IS
More

A situation like this needs more security as with students above 14 yrs. You need a horse that acts and responds faster than others, is willing to assist you as your co-trainer and is able to read the students horse.

Comments

Equestrienne176 said:

I really hope the young rider has a helmet under her red cap.............

7:33 PM on January 16, 2012

Andy Stewart said:

Yes, she wear a helmet under the beanie..but it's a girl, you know! Take a look at me FB Page (Stewart.Horsemanship) with some more picures about our RBT-Methode and this young rider. Thank you for your comment!

3:00 AM on January 17, 2012

Mustang65 said:

After looking at your three pages, I am really confused.  What is RBT?  Something you came up with or something you learned from someone else? What does it mean?  What are you trying to show with these pages?  

I'm really sorry, but the language you have used and the sheer number of misspelled words doesn't lend anything to your credibility.  Perhaps you should have someone read what you wrote and correct your language and spelling to communicate what it is you want to say.  People will look to you as a great trainer if you present yourself as someone who can communicate well with people AND horses.  

7:11 AM on January 17, 2012

Andy Stewart said:

Mustang65:  Please try again to visit my blog and hopefully you get the answer.  I'm sorry for the misspelled words! Sometimes the brain is faster than fingers.  

3:51 PM on January 17, 2012

This Gallery

3 total photos
Last updated on 01-17-2012

Statistics

• Posted By: Andy Stewart
  • Viewed: 2,365
  • Comments: 4
  • Ratings: 1
  • Rating

This Gallery

Featured Offers
  • Save 10% on the Best Selection of Books and DVDs Online at HorseBooksEtc.com.
  • Receive $5 off your next purchase of Safe-Guard Power-Dose
  • 100% All Natural Wunder Hoof is a Quick, Easy and Affordable way to a Strong Healthy Hoof; Build Thicker Walls & Improve Hoof Condition.
  • Keeping your horse's hindgut healthy can be a challenge, learn about Proviable-EQ a new product from the Makers of Cosequin.
  • Steadfast Equine - a uniquely different joint supplement. Visit www.arenus.com to see the benefits of a more complete joint health supplement plan.